- In compliance with Act 13 paragraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016 (GDPR) we would like to inform you that the administrator of your personal data is College of Economics and Computer Science with its registered office at ul. Św. Filipa 17, 31-150 Kraków.
- Your personal data will be processed with regard to what data you put via the application form and other forms of contact with College of Economics and Computer Science in Kraków for the purpose of a given application form, for example, receiving an answer to a question.
- Your personal data may be made available to:
- Chief Education Officer of Little Poland,
- public entities, eligible to process the data on the basis of separate regulations, for the purpose of the proceeding,
- trainers cooperating with College of Economics and Computer Science in Kraków,
- other external entities supporting College of Economics and Computer Science in Kraków with regard to IT, accounting services or entities cooperating with College of Economics and Computer Science in Kraków with regard to marketing campaigns, whereby the entities will process data on the basis of the contract with College of Economics and Computer Science in Kraków and exclusively in accordance with its instructions.
- Your personal data will not be conveyed to third countries or international organizations.
- Your personal data will be processed during the performance of the contract and also after its termination for the purpose of:
- claims litigation related to the performance of the contract (i.e. as a general rule maximally for a period of 10 years from the day of contract termination),
- fulfilling obligations resulting from legal regulations, especially accounting and tax regulations,
- documentation archiving related to the Act on education law,
- data for marketing purposes: – in the case of data processing based on consent – during marketing actions or until the moment of withdrawal of consent; – in the case of data processing based on legitimate purpose College of Econometrics and Computer Science in Kraków – during marketing actions or to the moment of filing an objection,
- in the case of your consent to data processing for other purposes your personal data will be processed until the moment of consent withdrawal.
- You have right to access the content of your data and the right to correct and erase them, to limit their processing, to transfer them, to file an objection; in the case of additional consent you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without influence on processing law agreement which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- If you consider the processing of your personal data violates GDPR regulations you have right to press charges to the Chairman of Personal Data Protection Office with its registered office at 2 Stawki Str., 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
- Your data will not be used for automated decision making which is exclusively based on automated processing including profiling and it produces legal effects for you or influences you in a similar way.
- Performing duties imposed by the Act of 16th July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland item 1907 as amended) below, shall be indicated system of information storage or obtaining information which is already stored in the terminal device of User. Through the information included in this document User is informed about:
- the purpose of storing and obtaining the access of that information,
- possibilities of defining by him/her conditioning of storing and obtaining access to that information via software settings installed in telecommunication terminal device or website setup.
- Information gathered on the basis of Cookies are used by the College of Economics and Computer Science in Kraków to enable using the website and also for statistical and marketing purposes. The information does not include personal data and confidential information.
- The User can, at any time, run through and erase Cookies saved on his/her terminal device in a way indicated by a producer of his/her browser.
- User may, at any time, turn off Cookies service in a way indicated by a producer of his/her browser, however, it may disenable using the website of College of Economics and Computer Science in Kraków.
- College of Economics and Computer Science in Kraków informs that it stores HTTP queries directed to the server of the website to analyze and optimize the work of this server and the website. Visited resources are identified through URL and information stored in log files of the server are following:
- public IP address of a computer from which a query was sent – it may be a User’s computer directly,
- name of client’s station,
- identification which is realized by http protocol, if possible,
- time of request,
- HTTP request code,
- HTTP response code,
- URL of a website previously visited by User (referrer link), in the case of transfer to the website through link,
- information on User’s browser,
- information on errors which occurred during HTTP transaction.
- Data stored in log files are anonymous and they are not associated with particular people visiting College of Economics and Computer Science in Kraków.