DESCRIPTION OF SPECIALTY
Students of this specialization gain knowledge and practical skills on the subject of broadly understood sales – from direct transaction and customer service to comprehensive sales management in the company. Graduates gain competences for instance from the area of sales management, building marketing strategies, psychology and communication with the client, effective customer service. Particular emphasis is placed on developing the ability to think creatively, but also disciplined action independently and in a team.
The advantage of studies is their practicality. They are run by specialized teaching staff and practitioners with experience in various positions in the field of sales and marketing. Most of the classes are workshops, seminars, computer laboratories, case studies and role playing. The curriculum was built in consultation with employers to meet their needs.
WHAT YOU WILL KNOW
While studying this specialty, you will learn for example how to create and manage a customer service system in a company, how to identify key customers and how to manage contacts with them, and how to work with commercial networks. The specialty subjects contain practical information about sales organization, managing a team of sellers and IT systems for customer relationship management.
MOST IMPORTANT SUBJECTS AND TECHNOLOGIES:
- Marketing research
- Sales management with MS Dynamics
- Sales methods and techniques
- Sales psychology
- Customer relationship management
- Support for CRM systems
- Modern internet marketing tools
- Interpersonal training – workshops
RECOMMENDED SUBJECTS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- Sales forecasting
- Evolution of sales or how the Internet and Social Media have changed sales?
- IT systems for customer relationship management
- International Business
- Customer service in the distribution system
- Social media
- Valuation of products and services
- Principles of recruitment and selection of employees
- Self-presentation and personal effectiveness
- Mediation and negotiations
- Entrepreneurship and innovation – managerial competence workshops
- Effective Sales – the art of achieving results
YOUR EDUCATIONAL PATH
The study plans include implementation of subjects of primary and secondary education, which will provide knowledge about management and help students understand the laws governing the market (such as: management fundamentals, fundamentals of economics, finance, legal bases). This stage will allow you to decide in which direction to continue educating.
Then you undergo a specialist training which will prepare you for a specific profession.
- Sales specialist
- Marketing specialist
- Sales manager
- Marketing manager
- Customer Advisor
- Sales Representative
- Company owner
- 1 voucher per term for Microsoft exams (MOS or MTA) – market value of the package PLN 1,300. You have the chance to get certificates of knowledge of such programs as: Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint.
- 1 Dynamics 365 for Sales exam voucher
- Project management training carried out in the form of implementing a real project based on the „Exempt from Theory” platform designed by the Social Wolves Foundation, ending with obtaining the PMF (Project Management Fundamentals) certificate. See more: https://zwolnienizteorii.pl/
- Training „Negotiations in sales” – after which you will receive a certificate of completion of the course issued by a training company.
- Comarch Optima e-learning training package: E-Comarch ERP Optima Trade Book; E-Comarch ERP Optima a quick start with a program in a trading company; E-Comarch ERP Optima Payroll and HR; E-Comarch ERP Optima Tax Book. After passing the exam, you obtain the appropriate Comarch Optima certificate.
- Participation in practical training conducted by specialists from WSEI partner companies.
- By completing training and gaining certificates during your studies – you save time.
First year of studies: PLN 2,400 / semester (or PLN 500 paid in five installments)
Second and third year of studies: PLN 2,500 / semester (PLN 530 paid in five installments)
Partners of the Faculty of Management