Major: MANAGEMENT (first cycle studies)
What makes management at WSEI stand out from other universities?
1. For us, management is first and foremost a practical dimension. Therefore, most of the classes are workshops run by practitioners.
2. We also want our graduates to develop both the soft skills necessary to manage people and the hard competences necessary to manage processes.
3. We invite great specialists to conduct the classes – from various industries, so that our students can learn from people who know management from their own experience, not just from books.
4. The partner of the faculty is Capgemini – one of the most modern outsourcing companies in Poland. In addition, each specialty is supported and monitored by partner companies from a given industry and trainers representing them.
5. We focus on new technologies. We believe that today, without them, nothing can be effectively managed. Is there marketing without internet monitoring tools? Is there any project management without the ability to use advanced Word, Excel or Sharepoint? No. Therefore studying management you can choose the subject in which you will learn the technology that interests you.
6. You will stand out from other employees of the company with the ability to create a professional document, report, calculation and budget. These competences are very much appreciated today.
7. At the end of the course, apart from the diploma, you will receive additional diplomas for completed trainings and certificates of knowledge of the use of specific programs selected by you (of course you must pass the exam)
8. In addition to compulsory subjects, you can choose specific elective courses to model your competency profile
9. The best students have the opportunity to participate in real production and implementation projects together with IT students. Currently, the demand for specialized managerial positions in the IT and derivative industries is as high as for engineers (project managers, consultants, implementers, analysts, etc.). We are able to prepare for work at these positions like no other university in Krakow, because such projects are carried out on a daily basis in large Polish and foreign companies.
10. We are an authorized Microsoft exam center in the field of office, management and development tools. As part of the tuition fee, students receive free vouchers for examinations known and valued around the world.
11. We focus on foreign languages. For the willing, we run additional courses on the subjects to choose from. For the most ambitious, we offer selected subjects in English.
Specialties in the field of Management
- M@rketing and online advertising
- Purchase and sales logistics management
- Sales and customer relationship management
- Business psychology
- Human resource management and organizational psychology
The demand of companies for management specialists is not diminishing. It is still one of the future occupations sought for on the labor market.
Every industry needs people who can not only design and produce a good product, but also need people who can effectively promote and sell it successfully on the market. It also needs efficient and competent managers managing the team and the entire organization. The success of the company and the workplace depends on their abilities, skills and competences. Therefore, I recommend young, talented people who are faced with choosing their studies to study in the field of Management.
I recommend this course at the University of Economics and Computer Science in Krakow. I know this university, I know its curricula, which are developed with the participation of employers and managers. I also know teaching staff, consisting mainly of practitioners.
PhD Franciszek Gaik
Chairman of the MPEC Supervisory Board in Krakow,
V-ce President of the Polish Business Club, former President of the Management Board Zasada S.A