In connection with the recruitment of applications for a social scholarship for the winter semester of the 2017/2018 academic year, we would like to inform you that applications for granting it are accepted in the office of the Vice-Dean for student affairs Anna Sośniak from September 25, 2018 to October 20, 2018.
Students applying for a social scholarship, submit full documentation, fill in the application No. 2 – attachment No. 2;
We would like to remind you that all benefits are granted only at the student’s request
Please be advised that pursuant to the Rector’s Ordinance from September 15, 2017, the income entitling to a social scholarship is PLN 930 net per person in a family.
Applications for the Rector’s scholarship for the winter semester 2018/2019 are accepted in the dean’s office from September 25, 2018 to October 20, 2018.
The application is completed by a student applying for the aforementioned scholarship based on the average obtained in the academic year 2017/2018.
The application can be found in Annex No. 1.
The rector’s scholarship can be applied to any student from the second year of studies, achieving high academic results and / or outstanding scientific, artistic and sports achievements in international or national competition. These persons submit an application together with documents confirming the above achievements.
REGRET. 12 to Reg. Scoring for the average from 2017/2018
Students interested in applying for the Rector’s scholarship for the best students should finish the exam session by September 25, 2018 inclusive.
All financial support will be granted only at the student’s request!
CONCLUSIONS FOR DOWNLOAD
Annex 1 – application for the Rector’s scholarship for the best students
Annex No. 2 – application for a social scholarship
Annex No. 3 – application for a special scholarship for people with disabilities
Annex No. 4 – application for the grant
Annex No. 5 – application for continuation of a social scholarship
Pursuant to the Act on Higher Education in the academic year 2018/2019, students will be able to apply for the following benefits:
1. Rector’s scholarship for the best students
2. social scholarship
3. special scholarship for people with disabilities
The rector’s scholarship for the best students will be able to receive a student who has obtained a high grade point average for a year of studies or has scientific, artistic or high-performance results in international or national competition. Detailed criteria for obtaining a scholarship will be specified in the Regulations for Granting Material Aid.
A student who is in a difficult financial situation will be able to receive a social scholarship.
From the academic year 2015/2016, certificates issued by tax offices informing about the fact that a given person „does not appear in the register” or „did not file a tax return” or „did not declare taxable income” submitted on WSEI questionnaire as attachments to the student’s application for a scholarship social services WILL NOT BE RESPECTED.
In the case when a given person has not achieved income, only certificates from tax offices with income / income „0” (zero) will be accepted.
All scholarships can be obtained only in one direction – this also applies to the Rector’s scholarship and a special scholarship for the disabled, as well as a minister’s scholarship (!),
A special scholarship for people with disabilities will be able to receive a student for disability confirmed by a decision of the competent authority.
The grant may be granted to a student who, for random reasons, was temporarily in a difficult financial situation. This benefit is not due if the difficult financial situation is not caused by a random event, but only by a difficult financial situation – in this case, the student can apply for a social scholarship. You can receive the payment twice in the academic year.
List of documents necessary to calculate income in the student’s family based on the Act of 28 November 2003 on family benefits (Journal of Laws No. 228, item 2255, as amended)
DOCUMENTS CONFIRMING FAMILY REVENUE SOURCES:
statement about not being awarded a scholarship in another direction STATEMENT-3 on not receiving financial aid in another direction
declaration on sources of income obtained in the calendar year preceding the period of submitting the application Annex No. 7-2016_17 on sources of income
declaration regarding criminal responsibility for submitting statements inconsistent with the facts. Appendix No. 8_REASURING 1-criminal responsibility
statement about increasing the scholarship Annex No. 9_REVIATION 2- increasing the scholarship
declaration of family members about the amount of income obtained in the calendar year preceding the application period, if family members are settled on the basis of flat-rate income tax provisions on certain revenues achieved by natural persons. Annex No. 10 – DECLARATION 4 – family members with a flat-rate tax
declaration about losing or obtaining income, attachment no. 11- DECLARATION – loss – getting income
1. Together with the application for financial assistance, the student submits information about his own income, income of parents (legal guardians) of the student and family members obtained in the calendar year preceding the academic year in which the student submits the application, in the form:
1) a certificate of income for 2015 subject to personal income tax on the general principles of each family member, issued by the competent tax office, containing information about:
a) income amount,
b) the amount of social insurance contributions deducted from income,
c) the amount of health insurance contributions deducted from tax,
d) the amount of tax due;
2) statement on declared income achieved by persons subject to the flat-rate income tax regulations on certain revenues generated by natural persons, containing in particular information on:
a) income amount,
b) the amount of social security contributions due,
c) the amount of health insurance premiums due,
d) the amount and form of income tax paid,
e) the amount of income after deduction of due tax contributions;
3) certificates or statements documenting the amount of other income,
4) certificate of the competent authority of the commune or payment order regarding the size of the agricultural holding expressed in hectares of conversion of the total area in the calendar year preceding the benefit period,
5) a lease contract, in the case of a part or whole of a farm owned by the farm family being leased,
6) other certificates or declarations and evidence necessary to determine the right to financial assistance, including:
a) transfers or money transfers documenting the amount of maintenance, if family members are obliged by a court verdict or court settlement to pay them to a person from outside the family,
b) a copy of a copy of the court order adjudging maintenance for the benefit of persons in the family or a copy of the minutes of the meeting containing the content of the court settlement, transfers or money transfers documenting the actual amount of received maintenance, in the case of obtaining maintenance lower than judged by the verdict or court settlement, and bailiff’s certificate the total or partial ineffectiveness of the maintenance payment, as well as the amount of child support remitted,
(c) a certificate from the institution providing 24-hour maintenance, if provided by the institution
free full maintenance when a family member was in such an institution,
d) a copy of the judgment dismissing the claim for determining the maintenance payment,
7) documents confirming the loss of income and the amount of lost income if the family income has decreased due to loss of income by a family member caused by:
a) obtaining the right to parental leave,
b) loss of the right to unemployment benefit or scholarship,
c) loss of employment or other paid work, excluding work performed on the basis of
contracts for specific work,
d) loss of pre-retirement allowance or pre-retirement benefit, teacher compensation benefit, as well as retirement or disability pension, survivor’s pension or social pension, except for pensions granted to farmers in connection with the transfer or lease of a farm,
e) deregistration of non-agricultural business activity.
8) documents or statements confirming income and income earned from the first full month if the family income has increased as a result of obtaining a family member’s income due to:
a) termination of parental leave,
b) obtaining the right to unemployment benefit or scholarship,
c) obtaining employment or other gainful employment, excluding work performed on the basis of a specific work contract,
d) obtain pre-retirement allowance or pre-retirement, teaching benefit
compensatory benefits as well as old-age or disability pension, survivor’s pension or social pension,
with the exception of pensions granted to farmers in connection with the transfer or lease of a holding,
e) commencement of non-agricultural business activity.
2. The loss of income is documented by a certificate of income or another document confirming the fact of loss of income containing information about the amount of lost income or information about the average monthly amount of lost income.
3. The amount of income derived from the first full calendar month shall be documented:
1) a certificate issued by the income payer, if it is income taxed with income tax for natural persons on general terms, with the exception of non-agricultural activities,
2) a certificate issued by the income payer or another document if it is income not subject to personal income tax,
3) certificate of the tax office, in the case of obtaining income from non-agricultural activities taxed with income tax on natural persons on general terms. If, however, in the first full month of business activity an income resulting in the tax liability and tax return has been achieved, the amount of income is documented by the declaration of the right holder and the tax office certificate of not filing a tax return for that month,
4) a statement in the case of obtaining income from non-agricultural activities taxed under the rules set out in the flat-rate income tax regulations.
4. The application should be accompanied by:
1) a short copy of the child’s birth certificate or student’s siblings,
2) certificate from the school, university if the child or siblings have completed18. year of life,
3) information from the court about pending proceedings in the matter of adoption of a child, in the case of a person actually looking after a child who applied for the adoption of the child,
4) a copy of parents’ death certificates or a copy of a copy of the sentence adjudging maintenance in the case of a learner,
5) a copy of the residence card in the case of a foreigner staying on the territory of the Republic of Poland who has the status of a refugee or has a permit to settle in the Republic of Poland,
6) copy of a copy of the final judgment of the court divorcing or separating, or a copy of the death certificate of the spouse or parent of the child in the case of a single parent,
7) a copy of the child’s birth certificate in the event that the father is unknown,
8) a court order obliging one parent to bear the full cost of supporting the child.