DESCRIPTION OF SPECIALTY
Choosing this specialty you gain knowledge and practical skills in the development and implementation of motivation systems, negotiation and conflict resolution, effective advertising and working with clients. They learn the psychological mechanisms of individuals and social behavior useful in the business environment. During the studies students will acquire the skills to influence motivation and commitment to work and deepen the understanding of emotional intelligence and psychological phenomena such as stress, motivation crisis and burnout. They will learn how to use psychological knowledge in negotiations, advertising, selective conversation, how to influence others and defense against manipulation. The biggest advantage of the studies is their practicality. They are run by specialized teaching staff and practitioners. Most of the classes are in the form of workshops, seminars and case studies. The curriculum was built in consultation with employers to meets their needs.
WHAT YOU WILL KNOW
- you will have knowledge of the psychological aspects of sales, psychological characteristics of a consumer, mechanisms of social influence and persuasion,
- you will learn the key concepts regarding the needs, cognitive and emotional processes of the consumer,
- you will learn the principles of verbal and non-verbal communication and methods of exerting influence,
- you will be able to apply social influence techniques used in marketing activities,
- you will be able to use mechanisms of influence, including effective negotiations and mediation,
- you will learn how to manage the team effectively.
MOST IMPORTANT SUBJECTS
- Sales psychology
- Cognitive determinants of the mind in business
- Tools for recruitment and selection of employees
- Advanced managerial psychology
- Psychological tools in managing people
- Shift management
- Communication in an intercultural team
- Interpersonal training – workshops
RECOMMENDED SUBJECTS TO CHOOSE FROM
- Performance management
- Customer relationship management
- Sales methods and techniques
- Social media
- Public relations and image management
YOUR EDUCATIONAL PATH
The teaching program includes implementation of subjects of primary and secondary education which will provide knowledge about management and help students understand the laws governing the market (such as: management fundamentals, fundamentals of economics, finance, legal bases). This stage will allow you to decide in which direction to continue educating.
Then you undergo a specialist training which will prepare you for a specific profession.
Graduates of this specialty can enter into employment in enterprises, public institutions, consulting companies, advertising and PR agencies as:
– communication and organization managers,
– specialists in personnel management,
– sales specialists
– specialists in advertising and advertising.
- 1 voucher per term for Microsoft exams (MOS or MTA) – market value of the package PLN 1,300. You have the chance to get certificates of knowledge of such programs as: Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint.
- Project management training carried out in the form of implementing a real project based on the „Exempt from Theory” platform designed by the Social Wolves Foundation, ending with obtaining the PMF (Project Management Fundamentals) certificate. See more: https://zwolnienizteorii.pl/
- Comarch ERP Optima Płace and Kadry e-learning training. After passing the exam you obtain the appropriate Comarch Optima certificate.
- Training Coaching in business after which you will receive a certificate of course completion.
- Participation in practical training in psychology and coaching conducted by specialists from WSEI partner companies.
- By completing training and gaining certificates during your studies – you save time.
The Faculty of Management Partner