Before commencing the defense of the thesis, the student is obliged to submit to the dean’s office:
1. two copies of the bachelor’s thesis for the promoter and reviewer, prepared according to the promoter’s recommendations (taking into account the basic principles of developing a formal work page)
2. one copy of the thesis, along with a CD containing the work done in the WORD 6.0 or 7.0 editor, for storage at the University as an archive copy. The volume of the archival copy should be minimized by applying the following recommendations:
– two-sided text printout,
– application of the page layout A-4 landscape (horizontal orientation), on which two pages of the original typescript are placed (four pages on one sheet of A-4 paper)
– reduction also applies to work attachments
– the title page remains in the original size (A4)
– binding: heat-up.
On the title page of the archival copy, the promoter agrees to submit the work and proposes a reviewer. The dean may accept or change the reviewer proposed by the promoter. The CD should be labeled with the following information:
– name and surname of the author,
– job title,
– name of the field of study and specialties,
– form, mode and place of study,
– name and surname of the job promoter,
– name and version number of the editor,
– the name and version number of the antivirus program for the files on the floppy disk,
– the date of submitting the work. The name and surname of the author, the album number and the subject of the work should be placed directly on the disc or floppy disk.
3. Author’s statement confirming the self-written work and license (both documents should be bound together with the archival copy of the work by placing it at the end of the work)
4. 4 photographs with dimensions of 45 X 65 (signed with name and surname)
5. circulation card
6. exam card + index with passed practice
7. student card
8. confirmed information about participation in scientific circles, awards received, distinctions, certificates. This information will be included in the Diploma Supplement.
Files containing the patterns of necessary documents (author’s statement, license, circulation card) can be found in the Virtual Dean’s Office