User manual for student accounts
- The character’s name: firstname.lastname@example.org and the received default password is used to log in to WSEI systems:
- In computer labs
- In Office 365 – mail,
- MS Office and other Microsoft tools.
- In Microsoft Imagine Academy. It requires first registration from the „Sign in for first time” link in the received e-mail message in Office 365.
- In DreamSpark – downloading Microsoft software
- The default password is the form: @iNNumber (without breaks) where:
- @ – „at” sign
- i – small first letter of the name
- N – big first letter of the surname
- Number – the last 5 digits of the PESEL number
- Emergently, when you can not log in to your own account is a Student account with a password: Start123!
- It is recommended to change the default password. The password can be changed at every computer workstation in the workshops and at the address https://passreset.wsei.edu.pl/
1.As part of the Office 365 suite, students can use the OneDrive for Business service.
2.As in all services, we use the account email@example.com
3.To set up the synchronization for the given computer / virtual machine for the first time, follow the steps below:
We log in to Office 365(https://login.microsoftonline.com/)
As a result, in Windows Explorer we will get a shortcut to One Drive for Business (it is not identical to the usual OneDrive!) – you can copy files without the use of a browser.