We are pleased to inform you that in response to the expectations of graduates actively cooperating with the University, we decided to set up a Graduate Club of the University of Economics and Information Technology in Krakow. The Graduate Club Council was established during the first meeting of the Club.
Composition of the WSEI Graduate Club Council
Chairman: Krzysztof Artur Malada
Vice-chairman: Daniel Kazała
Treasurer: Justyna Plewa
Council members: Szymon Domirski, Piotr Grabek, Zofia Gródek-Szostak, Agnieszka Halama-Zielińska, Ewelina Kulas,
Honorary Member of the WSEI Graduate Club: Ryszard Czopek
Members of the Council can be contacted by email at email@example.com
The privileges of being a member of the Club are:
– continuation of studies at Postgraduate Studies at our University on preferential terms in accordance with the Rector’s order,
– raising their competences by participating in language courses organized by the Foreign Language Center (on preferential terms),
– participation in workshops and training conducted by the University,
– presenting their scientific achievements in the publishing houses of the University,
– using the University’s collections,
– exchange of experience and support – above all in the professional field – between graduates.
Along with the development of the Club, there will be numerous additional benefits and attractions.
We invite you to read the Club’s Regulations and complete the Membership Card and a short Graduate Survey.
- Application form for the WSEI Graduate Club
- Regulations of the WSEI Graduate Club
- Survey of the Fate of the Graduates of the WSEI
We invite you to the website of the Absolute Club of the University of WSEI www.klubabsolwenta.wsei.edu.pl