If you want to take the Microsoft exam using the voucher received as part of the tuition fee
Certificates MOS 2013, MOS 2016 and MTA examinations are available at the Certiort Certification Center in WSEI.
- Familiarize yourself with the rules for awarding vouchers: Microsoft exams regulations for WSEI students
- Register in the Certiport system
- In individual cases, it may be necessary to submit an additional exam (eg for Microsoft exams – in the Microsoft system). The necessary information will be provided after logging in to the Certiport system.
- Sign up for the exam through form at the bottom of the page (at least one day in advance).
- Come to the exam with a valid WSEI student ID card.
You can also read the general exam rules included in CATC WSEI regulations.
Sending the correct application is effective and sufficient to sign up for the exam, thus it does not require any response or confirmation.
If you have a question about Microsoft exams that are not answered on the WSEI website, you can write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar of dates in which you can take the exam
WARNING! The calendar is constantly updated and modified according to the needs / availability of the examination room.