Admission requirements for the Certi fi c WSEI Certification Center
- Register in Certiport system
- Sign up for the exam via the form at the bottom of the page.
- In individual cases it may be necessary to submit an additional exam (eg for Microsoft exams – in the Microsoft system). The necessary information will be provided after logging in to the Certiport system.
- After signing up for the exam come to the exam with an ID document (WSEI students – with a valid student ID of WSEI).
You can also read the full examination procedure contained in the CATC WSEI regulations.
If you want to buy an exam voucher, set a different date, set exam details or any other question write to us: email@example.com
Calendar of dates when you can take the exam
The earlier, min. 3-day, reservation (with date and time)! is necessary – does not apply to WSEI students
For WSEI students, earlier reservation is obligatory, min. 1-day, sign up for the exam (as above)!
If you want to take the exam on a different day write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The efficiency in servicing Microsoft Office programs is perceived by employers as a measure of employees’ effectiveness.
Are you able to make a graphically excellent offer in 5 minutes? Do you bother your colleagues at work by doing business-critical Excel calculations? Finally, can you manage your time and organize your team’s group work with Microsoft Outlook? Do you know how SharePoint works? Such tools are used in modern companies. A good employer, having many offers, will choose a certified employee who guarantees greater efficiency.
In the Certiport Center in WSEI, MOS exams in the 2013 and 2016 versions and MTA examinations are available.
The entire MOS / MTA certification process comes down to three steps:
1. SCIENCE: learn how to use Microsoft Office with rich content: textbooks, courses, video resources and many, many more.
2. PRACTICE: use interactive exam preparation tools and mock exams.
3. CERTIFICATION: confirm your skills by passing the appropriate Certiport exam.