FIELD OF STUDY: MANAGEMENT
The main goal of the studies with the specialization of Management of personnel and work psychology is to prepare the graduates to skillfully use the process of personnel management in an enterprise. The students of this specialization acquire the knowledge and practical abilities in the field of conducting job market analyzes, recruitment, selection and professional development of personnel, shaping positive relations in staff teams, creating motivational and revenue systems, maintaining personnel and revenue records, accounting for time and cost of work. The methodology of education is dominated by active ways of teaching, in particular, case study classes, team work, tutorials, seminars and managerial workshops conducted by practitioners. The curriculum of the specialization was approved by the Entrepreneurial Board (Rada Przedsiębiorców) composed of, among others, managerial staff and representatives of job centers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Studying this specialization you can get to know how to design, introduce and realize the strategies and personnel policy of an organization and how to build and lead a team. You will get to know the newest techniques and methods of recruitment, planning and work organizing. You will acquire the knowledge and abilities in the field of selection, periodic assessment, motivation, training and development of employees and manager staff of enterprises, banks and other institutions of economic and public area as well as the knowledge from the field of labor law and flexible forms of organizing work and employment.
THE MOST IMPORTANT SUBJECTS:
- Human resources management
- Job market institutions and facilities
- Work and motivation psychology
- Labor law and job protection
- Communication and negotiations
- Interpersonal training and mediation
- Staff and revenue records
- Motivational systems
- Revenue systems and work cost
- Personal controlling
POSITIONS ON WHICH YOU WILL FIND A JOB
The graduates of this specialization can:
- take jobs in human resources departments of companies and institutions, job centers, job exchange offices, carreer centers and personal counseling companies, trade unions and social organizations,
- take positions of: personnel department managers, coaches, labor resources management consultants, recruitment planning specialists, staff department employees, personal counseling centers employees, job centers specialists, job market analysts.