FIELD OF STUDY: MANAGEMENT
Students of this specialization acquire the knowledge and practical abilities in the field of preparing and introducing motivational systems, negotiating and solving conflicts, effective advertising and working with customers. They get to know psychological mechanisms of individual and social behavior useful in the business environment. During the studies, they will learn the abilities of influencing the motivation and engagement to work and they will deepen the understanding of emotional intelligence as well as such psychological phenomena as stress, motivation crisis and professional burnout syndrome. They will get to know how to take advantage of psychology knowledge in negotiations, advertising, selection interviewing, to make impact and defend against manipulation. The asset of this course is its practicality. It is led by a specialized academic staff and practitioners. Most of the activities have the nature of workshops or seminars and case study analyses. The curriculum of the course was created through consultation with employers and it is adequate to their needs.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Studying this specialization:
- you will get to know the knowledge from the field of psychological aspects of sales, psychological profile of a consumer, mechanisms of social influence and persuasion,
- you will get to know the key concepts concerning the needs, cognitive and emotional processes of a consumer,
- you will get to know the rules of verbal and non-verbal communication as well as the methods of exerting an influence,
- you will be able to apply the techniques of social influence used in market activities,
- you will be able to use the mechanisms of influence, including effective negotiations and mediation,
- you will learn how to effectively lead a team.
THE MOST IMPORTANT SUBJECTS AND TECHNOLOGIES:
- Work and motivation psychology
- Sales psychology
- Interpersonal training – workshops
- Sales strategies and techniques
- Customer relations management
POSITIONS ON WHICH YOU WILL FIND A JOB
The graduates of this specialization can take jobs in enterprises, public institutions, consulting companies, advertising and PR agencies, among other as:
- communication and organization managers,
- personnel management specialists,
- sales specialists
- advertising specialists.