FIELD OF STUDY: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND ECONOMETRICS
The greatest asset of this specialization is the fact that the graduates acquire the abilities allowing them to carry out work on the borderline of IT and management. A graduate knows and understands the IT systems supporting management, can implement them and use them in practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- As a graduate of this specialization you will be very versatile: familiar both with the IT field (you will know the hardware architecture in a company, understand the limitations of certain devices: servers, base stations) and the management, accounting and finances field
- You will know and understand the application, advantages and limitations of modern ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Workflow systems, as well as the classic financial-accounting systems.
- You will be an excellent intermediary between business specialists and IT specialists, being able to establish contact with the specialists from different fields.
- The objective of this specialization is not to teach how to program systems, but more to implement them to solve various business problems.
- The practical competence will be developed by the realization of the implementation project of a professional system supporting management, including the preparation of end-users’ expectations specification, functional project, implementation of the system in the conditions of a specific company, testing and preparing the post-implementation documentation.
THE MOST IMPORTANT SUBJECTS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Use of finance-accounting systems
- Use of document flow systems
- use of ERP systems
- Modeling of business processes
- Use of Businesses Intelligence systems
- Excel for the advanced users
- Management of high-end technologies projects
POSITIONS ON WHICH YOU WILL FIND A JOB
- Implementation of ERP, FKK, Workflow, CRM, BI systems specialists
- Implementation project director
- Consultant for IT companies and end-users.
- Management supporting IT systems architect.